Ways to Connect, Transfer, and Disconnect Service while the Lobby is Closed

Posted: March 20, 2020 at 7:00 am

For Existing Location

  • If you need to connect electricity and are not moving from another location that we serve, please view our Apply for Power page. This is not for New Construction Service.
  • If you currently have a NEMEPA electric account and are moving to a location we serve, or need to disconnect your electric service, please view our Transfer/Disconnect Power page.

Then you can make your payment online or call our office at (662) 234-6331.

For New Construction Locations

If you are needing New Construction Service, please follow the directions below.

  1. Call Engineering Office at (662) 238-3160. Someone will answer your call or leave a message and we will promptly return your phone call.
  2. Engineering CSR will email an application for power. Customer will fill out the application, except for social security number! CSR will also inform the customer of any additional paperwork that is needed to complete the job.
  3. Email application back to Engineering CSR.
  4. Engineering CSR will call back and obtain social security number to complete the application.
  5. Staking Engineer will visit the site, design service, and determine if there is any Aid to Construction.
  6. CSR will call the customer back to inform them of the job status.