Our Annual Meeting of the members is Saturday, December 14, 2019, at Noon at the Oxford Conference Center. Please check-in prior to the meeting starting. Please note the following guidelines for an explanation of how proxy and official ballot voting work.
First Mailing (no envelope) 11/20/2019
- Allow another member to vote for you on Broadband.
- Member must sign and give to a member that will be attending meeting. That member must bring to NEMEPA’s office and register by close of business 12/12/2019.
- 300 members needed in person or by proxy for quorum.
- You can also contact an employee and allow them to vote proxy for you.
Second Mailing (with envelope) 11/27/2019
- Only way to vote for Board Members
- Must be mailed to Accounting Firm in Tupelo, envelope enclosed with postage paid.