Ways to Connect, Transfer and Disconnect Service while the Lobby is Closed

For Existing Location

Need to connect electricity and not moving from another location we serve.
Application This is not for New Construction Service.

Currently have a NEMEPA electric account and moving to a location we serve or need to disconnect your electric service. Transfer/Disconnect

Then you can make your payment online or call our office at 662-234-6331.

For New Construction Locations

If you are needing New Construction Service, please follow the directions below.

Step 1. Call Engineering Office (662)-238-3160 Someone will answer your call or leave a message and we will promptly return your phone call.

Step 2. Engineering CSR will email an application for power. Customer will fill out application EXCEPT FOR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER! CSR will also inform the customer of any additional paperwork that is needed to complete the job.

Step 3. Email application back to Engineering CSR

Step 4. Engineering CSR will call back and obtain social security number to complete application.

Step 5. Staking Engineer will visit site, design service, and determine if there is any Aid to Construction.

Step 6. CSR will call customer back to inform them of the job status.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Scroll to Top