There is very limited parking at our office while the parking lot is under construction. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We have many ways to make a payment and online forms that can be completed to help our members.
- Member Services Portal and Mobile App — View our Mobile Applications page
- Login Required — Click on the “New User” button on our web page to create a login
- Text — View our Text Outages and Payments page.
- Must have your cell number on your account and have an e-check or credit/debit card profile saved
- Must “Opt-In” to our texting service
- Text “Menu” to see all options including “Report an Outage”
- Automated phone system
- Have your account number and credit/debit card information ready to enter.
- Connect Electric Service Form
- Need to connect electricity and currently do not have a NEMEPA account.
- Must have a valid social security number.
- Membership, deposit, and service charge must be paid prior to service being connected.
- View our Billing Options page for additional information like PrePay or Traditional Billing.
- PrePay Accounts are required to pay ($115.00 thru Sept 30) $125 before service is connected.
- Transfer Electric Service Form
- Must currently have a NEMEPA electric account and moving to a location we serve.
- Disconnect Electric Service Form
- Need to disconnect electricity and not moving to another location we serve.
- Must provide us with a forwarding address
We do not guarantee same day service requests.
Connect (government-issued photo ID required), Transfer and Disconnect forms can be completed at our office located at 10 PR 2050, Oxford, MS 38655. Get directions to office.