- Mobile number on account in “Mobile field”
- E-check or Credit Card Payment Profile saved to make a payment
- Must opt into Messaging Service
Not receiving text messages from NEMEPA — Text “JOIN” to “352667” and reply to message with “START”.
If you are receiving text messages from NEMEPA — Text “MENU” to “352667” to see options or text any option below.
Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies by user.
- HELP — Basic Information with contact information and how to opt “Out”
- JOIN — Start the opt-in process
- START — Opt-in confirmation
- STOP — Quit receiving text messages from NEMEPA
- BAL — Shows amount owed
Prepay account — It will give them their Prepay balance. If they are Prepay and they
are disconnected or pending disconnect, it will return the amount they need to pay
to get or stay connected.
- PAY — Make a payment using E-Check or Credit Card profile
- OUTAGE — Enter an outage
- MENU — List of commands
- RESET — Allows you to reset the text session to start over again
- CALL — Link to our phone number
Frequently Asked Questions
- Accidentally deleted the welcome message
- Send “START” to 352667
- Opted out but want to start back
- Send “JOIN” to 352667 and then reply to welcome message with “START”
- Got a new cell number
- Will need to be changed on your account. Will receive the welcome message unless already opted-in or out on another account with that number.
North East Mississippi EPA Short Code Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 352667. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 352667. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: (**Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages**)
- Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
- Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message rates will vary on the alerts you sign up for. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send us an email.