New Construction Commercial
Requests for electric service to new residential developments, commercial, and industrial accounts should be made to our Engineering Department. NEMEPA staking engineers will gladly work with you on transformer locations, underground and primary overhead layouts, service entrance requirements, voltage requirements and other specifications.
Basic Construction Requirements for Commercial Accounts are but not limited to:
- Completed Development Form
- Signed Easement
- Governing Agency approved plat for all new subdivisions
- A valid 911 Address, given to you by your County 911 Coordinators Office
- The lot graded and a road pushed into location
- Lot corners and service entrance location staked
- Oxford City Limits – completed inspection
- Marshall County – copy of permit number
For Information Please Contact our Engineering Department at 662.238.3160.